Click on the Banner to find out more about AED membership.
MORE COMPETITIVE THAN EVER BEFORE
Dramatic improvements to New Mexico's business climate have repositioned the state as a place that must be considered when companies are looking for the best location to invest and grow their businesses.
Ranked 9th Mid-sized American City of the Future by fDi (Foreign Direct Investment) magazine, Albuquerque:
- Has a pipeline of talent including 70,000 college students as part of a workforce that is younger and better educated than the national average
- Is a low risk location for natural disasters
- Has a low cost of doing business
- Has an exceptional support network for entrepreneurs, and
- Offers the lowest effective tax rate for manufacturers in the Western United States.
As the Albuquerque Metro area was a recent finalist for Tesla’s Gigafactory, why not see if it should be on your short list? We would love to compete for your project.
Albuquerque Economic Development’s staff works in a confidential manner to support your project. We invite you to contact us today.
California- based company Alorica is expanding to Albuquerque
Alorica is now hiring for their newest call center operation in Albuquerque. Alorica is looking to hire 200 customer service based jobs immediately with another 100 proposed by fourth quarter of 2015. AED assisted Alorica by providing available labor information regarding workforce and bilingual capacity. Read more.